Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
active ingredients: Grape
laboratory: Sanofi-Aventis France
Enteric coated tablet
Box of 60
· Treatment of functional manifestations of veno-lymphatic insufficiency: (heavy legs, pain, impatience of the primo-decubitus).
· Treatment of lymphoedema of the upper limb after radiosurgical treatment of breast cancer:
o in addition to physical methods and especially adapted elastic restraint;
o used alone, in patients who can not benefit from the physical treatment that is the primary treatment of lymphoedema.
Dosage ENDOTELON 150 mg Enteric coated tablet Box of 60
· Treatment of functional manifestations of veno-lymphatic insufficiency: 2 tablets daily, in two doses morning and evening, discontinuous administration (20 days per month).
· Lymphedema: 2 tablets daily, in two doses morning and evening, in continuous administration.
· Take tablets away from meals.
This drug should never be used in case of hypersensitivity to procyanidolic oligomers or to any of the excipients.
This drug is generally not recommended during breastfeeding (see section Pregnancy and breastfeeding )
Endotelon side effects
· Allergic manifestations
Rarely have been reported skin effects such as: urticaria, rash with or without pruritus, photosensitivity, eczema. These effects disappear after the end of treatment.
o Very rare cases of Quincke's edema.
· Rare gastrointestinal effects: gastralgia, nausea, diarrhea.
· Exceptionally headache.