Being pregnant is a joy that many women know. But the arrival of a little being, which one will carry in itself during 9 months, implies that the body is transformed, modifies itself, and that small inconveniences often appear. Also, it is not always easy to feel beautiful during pregnancy.
Mask of pregnancy and pimples, greasy hair and brittle nails, stretch marks on the belly or breasts, heavy legs ... nature sometimes makes its own! So, how to stay beautiful pregnant?
In our file, you will find many tips and cares to pamper your body during pregnancy. Because while waiting for baby to arrive, this is the ideal time to take care of yourself and pamper your body!
And yes, whether you believe it or not, even if you feel tired, stressed or anxious at times: being pregnant and beautiful is possible - provided you take care of yourself.
So finish the little blows of depression like "I feel fat and ugly": Here are our tips to be beautiful during pregnancy and beautify the face, breasts, belly, hair and nails.
Also find the advice of Dr. Nina Roos, dermatologist!
During pregnancy, the skin of the woman's face beautifies, but can also thin, dry out, or reveal small brown spots: what is called the pregnancy mask.
What is the pregnancy mask?
The pregnancy mask (or "chloasma") is in the form of brown spots that appear after exposure to the sun.
The culprits: the hormones! Their very high rate during pregnancy leads to an increase in the synthesis of melanin (the natural pigment of the skin responsible for tanning), causing the appearance of brown spots on the forehead, cheekbones or the top of the lips.
How to beautify your face
- If the sun beats, wear a big hat, and protect yourself strongly (index 50, to renew every hour).
- Drink a lot of water.
- Treat your face gently and hydrate it without counting!
- Prefer foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin D (fruits, vegetables, cereals ...), because they contribute to the radiance of the complexion.
- Exposing your face to the sun (and the body, between noon and 4 pm).
- Aggressive beauty products: scrubs, fruit acids, alcoholic tonic lotions ...
Here is a homemade recipe to prepare your own nourishing mask for the face:
- Puree (using a fork or a blender) the flesh of a ripe avocado.
- Mix with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply the preparation to your face previously cleaned and dried.
- Leave for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
Good to know: foods rich in vitamin DYou want to react, to give your testimony or to ask a question? See you in our FORUMS Pregnancy or Facials !
Read also :
> More beauty tips for pregnancy
> Pregnant: watch out for the sun!
Author: Clémentine Fitaire.
Expert Consultant: Dr. Nina Roos, dermatologist .