Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
Active ingredients: Fucus, Aloe
laboratory: Plants and Medicine
Bottle of 20
Short-term treatment of occasional constipation in adults.
Dosage ELUSANES ALGAE BROWN ALOE Capsule Bottle of 20
Oral way. RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
2 capsules a day, take with a large glass of water.
Do not exceed 8 to 10 days of treatment.
This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
- allergy to iodine,
- child under 15,
- inflammatory organic colopathies (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease ...),
- occlusive or subocclusive syndrome,
- abdominal pain syndromes of undetermined cause,
- states of severe dehydration with electrolytic depletion,
- pregnancy from the second trimester and breastfeeding.
. Pregnancy: Since iodized overload can lead to fetal hypothyroidism after 14 weeks of amenorrhea, the use of this medication is contraindicated from the second trimester.
. breastfeeding: iodine passes into milk at concentrations higher than that of maternal plasma. Due to the risk of fetal hypothyroidism, the use of this medication is contraindicated during breastfeeding.
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended in combination with drugs giving torsades de pointes (see interactions) (amiodarone, bretylium, disopyramide, quinidine, sotalol, astemizole, bepridil, erythromycin IV, halofantrine, pentamidine, sultopride, terfenadine, vincamine, sparfloxacin).
Side effects Elusanes Algae Brown Aloe
- Possibility of diarrhea, abdominal pain s especially in subjects with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Possibility of hypokalemia.
- Sometimes, abnormal staining of urine without clinical significance.