Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Chlorhexidine, Tetracaine
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Pressurized bottle (+ mouthpiece) of 55 ml
Antibacterial and analgesic local treatment for diseases limited to the oral mucosa and the oropharynx.
NB: in view of the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, antibiotic therapy should be considered.
Dosage ELUDRIL mouthwash Pressurized bottle (+ mouthpiece) of 55 ml
Adults and children over 12: 3 to 5 sprays per day
Children 6 to 12 years old: 2 to 3 sprays per day
· Do not use in children under 6 years old.
· Sensitization to local anesthetics and chlorhexidine.
Eludril side effects
· Brown staining of tongue and teeth reversible upon discontinuation of treatment (chlorhexidine).
· Possibility of sensitization to chlorhexidine and local anesthetics with risk of anaphylactic reaction.
· Possibility of temporary numbness of the tongue and false roads (see Warning).