Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Metabolism and nutrition
active ingredients: Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin (E101), Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Ascorbic acid (E300), Cholecalciferol, Alpha-tocopherol (E307), Calcium pantothenate, Biotin, Folic acid, Nicotinamide, Calcium, ascorbic acid calcium dihydrate, in the form of calcium pantothenate, in the form of calcium hydrogenphosphate, iron, copper, manganese, magnesium, in the form of magnesium oxide, in the form of magnesium hydrogen phosphate, in the form of magnesium stearate, phosphorus, in the form of calcium hydrogenphosphate, in the form of magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Zinc
laboratory: Bayer Healthcare
Box of 30
Prevention or correction of disorders related to a diet deficient or unbalanced during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Dosage ELEVIT VITAMIN B9 Film-coated tablet Box of 30
1 tablet a day to take with a glass of water.
Concomitant treatment with other medicines containing vitamins and / or minerals (risk of overdose).
· Combination with levodopa (see Interactions with other medicines)
· Severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <30 ml / min).
· Hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, calcium lithiasis, tissue calcification.
Side effects Elevit Vitamin B9
Linked to the presence of iron:
· Black coloration of the stool,
· Digestive disorders (nausea, constipation, diarrhea)