Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Chlorhexidine, Tetracaine
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Box of 24
This medicine is indicated in case of sore throat and without fever, canker sores and small sores of the mouth.
NB: before the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, a general antibiotic therapy should be considered.
Dosage DRILL GRAPEFRUIT s / s Pastille Box of 24
RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 6 YEARS
The catches must be spaced at least 2 hours apart
Adult: 1 lozenge to suck 4 times per 24 hours
Child from 6 to 15 years old: 1 pastille to suck 2 to 3 times per 24 hours
· Do not use in children under 6 years old.
· Known hypersensitivity to local anesthetics and chlorhexidine or other components of the lozenge.
Adverse effects Drill Grapefruit S / S
Possibility of :
· Allergic reactions to local antiseptics or local anesthetics (chlorhexidine, tetracaine).
· Brown staining of tongue and teeth (chlorhexidine).
· Passive numbness of the tongue and false roads (see caution).