Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Erysimum
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Pastille to suck
Box of 24
Traditionally used locally as analgesic in diseases of the oral cavity and / or pharynx.
Dosage DRILL ENROUMENT 15 mg Pastille to suck Box of 24
Oral way. Reserved for adults and children over 6 years old.
- Adult: take 4 to 6 lozenges a day, for 4 or 5 days.
- Children over 6 years old: take 2 to 3 lozenges a day, for 4 or 5 days.
- The lozenges must be sucked without chew.
Reserved for adults and children over 6 years old.
- Allergy known to one of the components of the pellet.
- This drug is contraindicated in patients with glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency (rare hereditary diseases).