Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Chlorhexidine, Tetracaine
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Pastille to suck
Box of 24
Antibacterial and analgesic local adjunctive treatment for limited diseases of the oral mucosa and oropharynx.
NB: before the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, a general antibiotic therapy should be considered.
Dosage DRILL CITRON MENTHE Pastille à sucer Box of 24
Reserved for adults and children over 6 years old.
The catches must be spaced at least 2 hours apart.
· 1 lozenge to be sucked 4 times in 24 hours.
Child from 6 to 15 years:
· 1 lozenge to be sucked 2 to 3 times per 24 hours
Do not use in children under 6 years.
Allergy known to local anesthetics, chlorhexidine, or other components of the lozenge.
Side Effects Drill Lemon Mint
Possibility of :
· Allergic reactions to local antiseptics or local anesthetics (tetracaine, chlorhexidine),
· Brown discolouration of the tongue and teeth (chlorhexidine)
· Passive numbness of the tongue and false roads (see section Warnings and precautions for use ).