Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Chlorhexidine, Tetracaine
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Box of 24
This medicine is indicated in case of sore throat and without fever, canker sores and small sores of the mouth.
Dosage DRILL ANIS MINT s / s Pastille Box of 24
RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 6 YEARS OLD.
The catches must be spaced at least 2 hours apart.
- Adult: 1 lozenge to suck 4 times in 24 hours.
- Child from 6 to 15 years old: 1 pastille to suck 2 to 3 times in 24 hours.
- Known hypersensitivity to local anesthetics and chlorhexidine or other components of the lozenge.
- Do not use in children under 6 years old.
Side effects Drill Anis Mint S / S
Possibility of :
- Allergic reactions to local antiseptics or local anesthetics (chlorhexidine, tetracaine).
- Brown staining of the tongue and teeth (chlorhexidine).
- Passive numbness of the tongue and false roads (see warnings).