Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: Bourdaine, Cascara, Fucus
Box of 45
Short-term treatment of occasional constipation in adults.
Dosage DRAGEES FUCA Coated tablet Box of 45
RESERVED FOR ADULTS
1 to 2 tablets maximum per day.
Do not exceed 8 to 10 days of treatment.
This medication is contraindicated in the following situations:
· Inflammatory organic colopathies (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease ...).
· Occlusive or subocclusive syndrome.
· Abdominal pain syndromes of undetermined cause.
· Severe dehydration states with electrolytic depletion.
· Children under 10 years old.
This drug is generally not recommended in the following situations:
· In combination with drugs giving torsades de pointes (see chapter interactions)
· In the child of 10 to 15 years.
Adverse effects Dragees Fuca
Possibility of diarrhea, abdominal pain especially in subjects with irritable bowel syndrome;
Possibility of hypokalemia;
Sometimes, abnormal staining of urine without clinical significance.