- What is it ? Paracetamol is the most prescribed molecule in France, marketed in pharmacy under different names (Doliprane®, Efferalgan® ...). It is an analgesic not salicylated. It does not belong to the same class of aspirin. There is no risk of bleeding when you take too much.
- Its properties: Paracetamol is part of antipyretic analgesics (against pain and fever). That is, it fights both pain (eg headaches) and fever.
- Side effects: Risk of drug hepatitis, especially in case of overdose. The dose not to be exceeded in adults: 1 gram, 4 times a day.
- Its +: few adverse effects, well tolerated by the body, compatible punctually during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Ses -: Paracetamol has no anti-inflammatory action (therefore, not very indicated on redness, swelling, etc.).
- The dosage: For an adult, 1 gram, 4 times a day maximum.
- The opinion of the pharmacist: "Paracetamol is a first-line analgesic. If metered, paracetamol is better tolerated than other over-the-counter medications. That said, long-term overdose could lead to nausea and abdominal pain, or even a risk to the liver. Paracetamol covers all common forms of moderate pain, but not migraines that require consultation and specific management. "
L52 LEHNING To take in case of influenza
Buy your L52 Lehning at the best price with our partner Unooc