Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Hydrogen peroxide
laboratory: Gifrer and Barbezat
Solution for local application
Box of 20 single-dose containers of 5 ml
· Cleaning eroded skin and small wounds.
· Small capillary haemorrhages by superficial wounds.
Note: Antiseptic agents are not sterilizing, they temporarily reduce the number of microorganisms.
Dosage DOSOXYGENEE 10 V Solution for local application Box of 20 single-dose containers of 5 ml
· Dermatology : cleaning of eroded skin and small wounds. Use pure hydrogen peroxide 10 volumes.
Hemostatic : apply pure oxygenated water 10 volumes on small hemorrhages by superficial wounds.
Do not put in contact with the eyes.
This preparation should not be used:
· For antisepsis before sampling (puncture) and injection,
· For any invasive procedure requiring surgical type (PL, central venous) antisepsis,
· For the disinfection of medical and surgical equipment.
Dosoxygenee side effects
Tingling sensations on wounds.
Cases of gaseous embolism of sometimes fatal evolution have been reported.