Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Paracetamol
laboratory: Therabel Lucien
Bottle (+ syringe for oral administration) of 90 ml
Symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain and / or febrile conditions.
Dosage DOLKO 60 mg / 2 mL oral solution Bottle (+ syringe for oral administration) 90 ml
- The measuring scale, graduated by half-kilogram, allows to administer 15 mg / kg / intake.
- The dose to be administered for a shot is obtained by pulling the plunger up to the graduation corresponding to the weight of the child.
Administration mode :
The solution can be drunk pure or diluted in a small amount of drink (eg water, milk or fruit juice).
- This presentation is reserved for children weighing 3.5 and 12 kg (approximately 24 months) .
- In children, it is imperative to respect the dosages defined according to the weight of the child and therefore to choose a suitable presentation. Approximate ages by weight are given for information.
- The recommended daily dose of paracetamol is approximately 60 mg / kg / day, to be divided into 4 or 6 doses, ie approximately 15 mg / kg every 6 hours or 10 mg / kg every 4 hours.
- The presentation of this specialty is not adapted to a catch every 4 hours .
- The measuring scale, graduated per half kilogram, allows to administer 15 mg / kg per dose. The dose to be administered for a shot is obtained by pulling the plunger up to the graduation corresponding to the weight of the child. This dose may be renewed if necessary after 6 hours without exceeding 4 doses per day .
- For children weighing 3.5 kg, the dose per dose is one measuring cup filled up to 3.5 kg graduation.
- For children weighing 10 kg, the dose per dose is two scoops filled up to 5 kg graduation.
- For children weighing 12 kg, the dose per dose is one measuring cup filled up to the 8 kg mark and one measuring cup filled up to the 4 kg mark.
- For information, the maximum graduation 8 kg corresponds to 4 ml of solution or 120 mg of paracetamol.
- Recommended maximum doses: see section warnings and precautions for use.
Frequency of administration:
Systematic catches prevent pain or fever oscillations:
in children, they should be regularly spaced, including at night, preferably 6 hours, minimum.
Renal failure :
In case of severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min), the interval between two doses will be at least 8 hours.
Hypersensitivity to paracetamol or to any of the other constituents, especially to parabens (methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoate). - Hepatocellular insufficiency.
- Due to the presence of sucrose, this drug is contraindicated in case of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
Dolko side effects
- Few cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as anaphylactic shock, angioedema, erythema, urticaria, skin rash have been reported. Their occurrence requires the definitive discontinuation of this drug and related drugs.
- Very exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia, leukopenia and neutropenia have been reported. - Linked to the presence of parabens (methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoate) : urticaria.