Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Paracetamol
laboratory: Therabel Lucien
Box of 8
Symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain and / or febrile conditions.
Dosage DOLKO 1 g Breakable tablet Box of 8
Administration mode :
The tablets are swallowed, if necessary after breaking them in half, as is with a drink (eg water, milk, fruit juice).
- This presentation is RESERVED ADULT and CHILD from 50 kg (from about 15 years).
- The usual dosage is 1 half to 1 tablet to 1 g per dose, to renew if necessary after 4 hours minimum.
It is generally not necessary to exceed 3 g of paracetamol per day, or 3 tablets .
However, in case of more severe pain, the maximum dosage can be increased up to 4 g per day, or 4 tablets per day.
Always respect an interval of 4 hours between catches.
- Recommended maximum doses: see section warnings and precautions for use.
Frequency of administration:
Systematic catches prevent pain or fever oscillations:
in adults, they must be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
Renal failure :
In case of severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min), the interval between two doses will be at least 8 hours. The dose of paracetamol should not exceed 3 g per day, or 3 tablets.
- Hypersensitivity to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients.
- Hepatocellular insufficiency.
Dolko side effects
- Few cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as anaphylactic shock, angioedema, erythema, urticaria, skin rash have been reported. Their occurrence requires the definitive discontinuation of this drug and related drugs.
- Very exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia, leukopenia and neutropenia have been reported.