Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Paracetamol, Caffeine
laboratory: Primus Lab Ltd
Box of 16
Symptomatic treatment of painful and / or febrile conditions.
Dosage DOLIDON 500 mg / 50 mg Film-coated tablet Box of 16
- Oral: Reserved for adults and children over 15 years old.
- To swallow with a large glass of water.
- 1 to 2 tablets, 1 to 3 times a day.
- Do not exceed the maximum dosage of 6 tablets per day, ie 3 g of paracetamol and 300 mg of caffeine per day.
- Avoid taking at the end of the afternoon.
- The catches must be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
- In case of severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min), the interval between two doses will be at least 8 hours.
- known allergy to paracetamol and / or other components of the product,
- hepatocellular insufficiency,
- children under 15 years old.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Association discouraged with idrocilamide.
Dolidon side effects
- Paracetamol-related :
. A few rare cases of allergic accidents manifesting as simple skin rashes with erythema or urticaria require stopping treatment.
. Very exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia have been reported.
- Caffeine related :
Possibility of excitement, insomnia and palpitations.