Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Paracetamol, Ascorbic acid
Box of 2 tubes of 8
- This medicine contains paracetamol.
- It is indicated in case of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu symptoms, dental pain, body aches, painful periods.
- This presentation is reserved for adults and children over 27 kg.
Dosage DOLIACTIC 500 mg / 150 mg effervescent tablet Box of 2 tubes of 8
Administration mode :
Drink immediately after complete dissolution of the tablet in a large glass of water.
This presentation is RESERVED FOR ADULTS and the CHILD from 27 kg (approximately from 8 years).
- In children, it is imperative to respect the dosages defined according to the weight of the child and thus to choose a suitable presentation. Approximate ages by weight are given for information.
The recommended daily dose of paracetamol is approximately 60 mg / kg / day, divided into 4 or 6 doses, approximately 15 mg / kg every 6 hours or 10 mg / kg every 4 hours.
. For children weighing 27 to 40 kg (approximately 8 to 13 years), the dosage is 1 500 mg tablet per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 4 tablets per day .
. For children weighing 41 to 50 kg (approximately 12 to 15 years), the dosage is 1 500 mg tablet per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 6 tablets per day .
- For adults and children weighing more than 50 kg (from about 15 years old); the maximum recommended daily dosage is 3000 mg paracetamol per day, or 6 tablets at 500 mg per day.
The usual dosage is 1 500 mg tablet, to be renewed if necessary after a minimum of 4 hours.
In case of pain or fever more intense, 2 tablets 500 mg, to renew if necessary after 4 hours minimum, without exceeding 6 tablets per day.
It is generally not necessary to exceed 3 g of paracetamol per day, or 6 tablets per day. However, in case of more severe pain, the maximum dosage can be increased up to 4 g per day, or 8 tablets per day. Always respect an interval of 4 hours between two shots.
- Maximum recommended doses: See warnings.
Frequency of administration:
Systematic catches prevent pain or fever oscillations:
. in children, they should be regularly spaced, including at night, preferably 6 hours, and at least 4 hours,
. in adults, they must be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
Renal failure :
In case of severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min), the interval between two doses will be at least 8 hours. The dose of paracetamol should not exceed, in adults, 3 g per day, or 6 tablets.
- Allergy known to paracetamol, and / or other constituents of the product.
- Hepatocellular insufficiency.
- Oxalocalcic renal lithiases for doses of vitamin C greater than 1 g per day.
Doliactic side effects
- A few rare hypersensitivity reactions such as anaphylactic shock, angioedema, erythema, urticaria, skin rash have been reported. Their occurrence requires the definitive discontinuation of this drug and related drugs.
- Very exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia, leukopenia and neutropenia have been reported.