Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
active ingredients: Ibuprofen
laboratory: Merck Sante
50 g tube
· Tendinitis of the upper and lower limbs.
· Benign traumatology: sprains, bruises.
· Symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis of small joints.
Dosage DOLGIT 5% Cream Tube 50 g
· Reserved for adults
· Small joints: 4 cm of cream 3 times a day.
· Large joints: 10 cm cream 3 times a day.
To apply on the area to be treated by massaging slightly.
· Allergy to ibuprofen or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin, as well as to the excipients of the cream.
· Do not apply to mucous membranes or eyes.
· Do not apply on oozing skin, eczema, infected lesion, burn or wound.
· Children with a history of febrile seizures or not (due to the presence of terpene derivatives as excipients).
Dolgit side effects
· Local skin reactions of hypersensitivity to redness, pruritus and burning sensation.
· Respiratory hypersensitivity reactions: the occurrence of asthma attacks can be observed in certain subjects especially allergic to aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as exceptional anaphylactic, anaphylactoid reactions (described orally) .
· Other adverse effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are likely to occur in case of special use increasing the transdermal passage: large amount of cream administered, large area of skin treated, skin damage or existence of an occlusive dressing.
Due to the presence of terpene derivatives, as excipients, and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
o Risk of seizures in infants and children
o possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly.