Generic Drug Therapeutic Class: Neurology-Psychiatry
active ingredients: Sulpiride
laboratory: Sanofi-Aventis France
Bottle (+ scoop) of 200 ml
· Short-term symptomatic treatment of anxiety in case of failure of usual therapies.
· Serious behavioral disorders (agitation, self-injury, stereotypies) especially in the context of autistic syndromes.
Dosage DOGMATIL s / s 0.5 g / 100 mL Oral solution Bottle (+ scoop) of 200 ml
Use the bucket.
The minimum effective dosage will always be sought. If the clinical condition of the patient permits, the treatment will be initiated at low dose and then gradually increased in steps.
· Short-term symptomatic treatment of adult anxiety in case of failure of usual therapies:
The daily dosage is 50 to 150 mg for a maximum of 4 weeks.
· Serious behavioral disorders (agitation, self-mutilation, stereotypies) especially in the context of autistic syndromes:
The daily dosage is 5 to 10 mg / kg.
This medicine is CONTRAINDICATED in the following cases:
· Hypersensitivity to sulpiride or any of the other ingredients of the product,
Prolactin dependent tumors (eg prolactin-induced pituitary adenoma and breast cancer),
· Pheochromocytoma, known or suspected,
· in association with :
non-antiparkinsonian dopaminergics (cabergoline and quinagolide),
(see section Interactions with other medicines and other forms of interaction ).
Dogmatil S / S side effects
This medicine contains "parahydroxybenzoate" and may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
AFFECTIONS OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM:
- early dyskinesias (spasmodic torticollis, oculogyric crises, trismus) giving way to the administration of anticholinergic antiparkinsonian,
- extrapyramidal syndrome:
. akinetic with or without hypertonia, and partially yielding to antiparkinsonian anticholinergics,
. hyperkineto-hypertonic, excito-motor,
- tardive dyskinesias, characterized by rhythmic and involuntary movements mainly of the tongue and / or the face, have been observed as with all neuroleptics during prolonged courses of treatment: antiparkinsonian anticholinergics are without action or can cause aggravation,
- sedation or drowsiness,
- convulsion (see warnings and precautions for use section),
- potentially fatal neuroleptic malignant syndrome (see section on warnings and precautions for use: pallor, hyperthermia, vegetative disorders, impaired consciousness, muscular rigidity, sweating and arterial instability).
transient hyperprolactinemia and reversible upon discontinuation of treatment that may result in amenorrhea, galactorrhea, gynecomastia, impotence or frigidity.
DISORDERS OF METABOLISM AND NUTRITION:
- prolongation of the QT interval,
- ventricular arrhythmias such as torsades de pointes, ventricular tachycardia, which may lead to ventricular fibrillation or cardiac arrest,
- sudden death (see section on warnings and precautions for use).
increased liver enzymes.
AFFECTIONS OF SKIN OR SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE: