Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Anesthesia, resuscitation, analgesics
Active ingredients: Dobutamine
Lyophilisate for IV injection
Box of 10 vials of 250 mg lyophilisate
Low flow syndromes, among others of the following etiology:
- low flow during or after cardiac surgery,
- shock state of toxic-infectious origin when the filling pressure is increased,
- myocardial infarction in a low-speed state immediately threatening,
- serious pulmonary embolism,
- non-obstructive valvulopathies and cardiomyopathies in decompensation thrust,
- modification of the preload associated with high levels of PEEP (telexpiratory positive pressure),
- disorders of the hissian conduction.
Dosage DOBUTAMINE AGUETTANT 250 mg Lyophilisate for injection IV Box of 10 vials of lyophilisate 250 mg
STRICT INTRAVENOUS PATH.
- The administration of Dobutamine should always be done as a continuous intravenous infusion, preferably by a constant flow pump, to ensure a stable and regular administration of the drug.
- The rate of infusion to obtain a significant increase in cardiac output is of the order of 2.5 to 10 μg per kilogram of body weight per minute.
- It has been shown that tolerance can develop during continuous infusions of 72 hours or more; therefore, higher doses may be required to achieve the same effects (doses of 40 μg / kg / min were administered).
CHOICE OF PERFUSION RHYTHM:
Doses: Rhythm of administration 250 μg / ml * // 500 μg / ml ** // 1000 μg / ml ***.
. 2.5 μg / kg / min: 0.01 ml / kg / min // 0.005 ml / kg / min // 0.0025 ml / kg / min.
. 5 μg / kg / min: 0.02 ml / kg / min // 0.01 ml / kg / min // 0.005 ml / kg / min.
. 7.5 μg / kg / min: 0.03 ml / kg / min // 0.015 ml / kg / min // 0.0075 ml / kg / min.
. 10 μg / kg / min: 0.04 ml / kg / min // 0.02 ml / kg / min // 0.01 ml / kg / min.
. 12.5 μg / kg / min: 0.05 ml / kg / min // 0.025 ml / kg / min // 0.0125 ml / kg / min.
. 15 μg / kg / min: 0.06 ml / kg / min // 0.03 ml / kg / min // 0.015 ml / kg / min.
* 250 mg per liter of solvent.
** 500 mg per liter or 250 mg per 500 ml of solvent.
*** 1000 mg per liter or 250 mg per 250 ml of solvent.
- In children, the use of dobutamine should be closely monitored (see warnings and precautions for use).
- Hypersensitivity to dobutamine.
- Mechanical barrier to filling or ejection, including obstructive cardiomyopathy, aortic valve disease, tamponade.
Adverse effects Dobutamine Aguettant
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure : a rise in systolic pressure of 10 to 20 mmHg and an increase in heart rate of 5 to 15 beats per minute have been noted in many patients.
- Ectopic ventricular activity : Ventricular arrhythmias (mainly extrasystoles) were found in about 5% of the patients. hundred of patients.
- Acceleration of ventricular rhythm : it has been observed in cases of atrial fibrillation or flutter.
- Reaction at the injection site : a few cases of phlebitis have been reported. Local inflammatory reactions have been described after accidental extravasation.
- Other effects : Infrequent occurrence (1 to 3% of patients) of the following adverse reactions has been reported: nausea, headache, anginal pain, nonspecific chest pain, palpitations or dyspnea.
No disruption of biological data attributable to dobutamine was observed.
- Prolonged administration : infusions up to 72 hours have not revealed any new adverse effects.
Hypersensitivity : reactions suggestive of hypersensitivity related to administration of dobutamine, rash type skin, fever, eosinophilia and bronchospasm have sometimes been reported.