Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
active ingredients: Methyl salicylate, Capsicum, Camphor
20 g tube
Adjunctive local treatment of muscle and tendinoligament pain in adults.
Posology DISALGYL Cream Tube 20 g
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
Apply in local massages on the painful area 2 times a day, until complete penetration.
Wash hands after use.
- Allergy to salicylates, substances of close activity or to another component.
- Do not use on mucous membranes, eyes, oozing dermatitis, eczema, infected lesion or wound or under occlusive dressing.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
In case of breastfeeding, it is preferable not to use this drug due to the absence of kinetic data on the passage of terpene derivatives in milk, and their potential neurological toxicity in the infant.
Adverse effects Disalgyl
- Possible local allergic reaction requiring discontinuation of treatment.
- Possibility of normal erythematous cutaneous reaction at the point of application.
- In case of non-compliance with the recommended doses, possibility of agitation, confusion in the elderly.