Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active ingredients: Diosmine
Box of 90
- Improvement of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency: heavy legs, pain, impatience of the primodecubitus.
- Adjunctive treatment of functional disorders of capillary fragility.
- Treatment of functional signs related to the hemorrhoidal crisis.
Dosage DIOVENOR 300 mg Tablet Box of 90
- Venous insufficiency: 2 tablets daily with meals.
- Hemorrhoidal crisis: 4 to 6 tablets a day at mealtimes.
CONTRAINDICATED: Hypersensitivity to diosmin or any of the excipients. NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended during breastfeeding: in the absence of data on passage into breast milk, treatment is not recommended during the breastfeeding period.
Adverse effects Diovenor
Some cases of digestive disorders rarely result in discontinuation of treatment.