Generic drug of Diovenor
Therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active ingredients: Diosmine
laboratory: Ratiopharm Gmbh
Box of 60
- Improvement of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency (heavy legs, pain, impatience of the primo-decubitus).
- Used in the symptomatic treatment of functional disorders of capillary fragility.
- Used in the treatment of functional signs related to hemorrhoidal crisis.
Dosage DIOSMINE RATIOPHARM 300 mg Tablet Box of 60
- Veinolymphatic insufficiency, capillary fragility: 2 tablets a day (midday and evening at the time of the meals).
- Hemorrhoidal crisis: 4 to 6 tablets a day at mealtimes.
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In the absence of data on passage into breast milk, breast-feeding is not recommended during the course of treatment.
Adverse effects Diosmine Ratiopharm
Some cases of digestive disorders rarely result in discontinuation of treatment.