Generic drug of Diovenor
Therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active ingredients: Diosmine
laboratory: EG Labo
Powder for oral suspension
Sachets-dose Box of 30
- Improvement of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency: heavy legs, pain, impatience of the primodecubitus.
- Adjunctive treatment of functional disorders of capillary fragility.
- Treatment of functional signs related to the hemorrhoidal crisis.
Dosage DIOSMINE EG 600 mg Powder for oral suspension Sachets-dose Box of 30
- Venous insufficiency: 1 sachet per day, at the time of meals.
- Hemorrhoidal crisis: 2 to 3 sachets a day, at the time of the meals.
Pour the contents of the sachet into a glass; add water and mix well.
Due to the presence of glucose, this drug is contraindicated in case of glucose and galactose malabsorption syndrome.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended during breastfeeding: in the absence of data on the passage into breast milk, treatment is not recommended during the period of breastfeeding.
Adverse effects Diosmin EG
Some cases of digestive disorders rarely result in discontinuation of treatment.