Generic drug of Diovenor
Therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active ingredients: Diosmine
laboratory: Arrow Generic
Box of 30
- Improvement of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency: heavy legs, pain, impatience of the primodecubitus.
- Adjunctive treatment of functional disorders of capillary fragility.
- Treatment of functional signs related to the hemorrhoidal crisis.
Dosage DIOSMINE ARROW 600 mg Film-coated tablet Box of 30
- Venous insufficiency: 1 tablet daily, in the morning before breakfast.
- Hemorrhoidal crisis: 2 to 3 tablets a day, at mealtimes.
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended during breastfeeding: in the absence of data on the passage into breast milk, treatment is not recommended during the period of breastfeeding.
Undesirable effects Diosmine Arrow
- Some cases of digestive disorders rarely leading to discontinuation of treatment.
- Due to the presence of red cochineal A, risk of allergic reactions.