Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: Chelidonium majus, Raphanus sativus niger, Rhamnus frangula
laboratory: Sevene Pharma
Case of 3 tubes of 80 granules
Homeopathic medicine traditionally used as adjunctive treatment of digestive disorders, especially for the regulation of intestinal transit.
Dosage DIGEOSLOR Homeopathic Granules Case of 3 Tubes of 80 Granules
- The usual dosage is 3 granules 3 times a day for a maximum treatment of 4 weeks.
- Space the catches as soon as you improve.
- Sublingual way.
- Medicine reserved for adults and children over 12 years old.
- Hypersensitivity to one of the constituents of the drug.
- Child under 12 years old.
- This drug is contraindicated in patients with fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
Digeoslor side effects
No known adverse effects.