Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Anesthesia, resuscitation, analgesics
Active Ingredients: Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride (E508), Calcium Gluconate (E578)
laboratory: Chaix and Marais
IV injectable solution
Pack of 12 bottles of 500 ml
- carbohydrate caloric intake.
- hydro-electrolytic equilibration.
- dehydration states.
- Prevention of hypocalcemia during long-term electrolyte treatments.
Dosage DEXTRION G5 LAVOISIER Injection solution IV Pack of 12 vials of 500 ml
Way IV .
The dosage is to be adapted to the needs of the patient according to the clinical condition, the weight and the results of the ionic, blood and urine tests.
Slow infusion into a large vessel, under strict aseptic conditions.
- Water-soluble retention states:
. severe heart failure,
. severe respiratory failure,
. major hepatic insufficiency,
. renal failure.
- Atrioventricular block.
- Association contraindicated with digitalis.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Associations advised against with hyperkaliemic diuretics (diuretics of the distal segment); curriers.