Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Dexamethasone
Solution for atrial instillation
Bottle of 5 ml
Adjuvant treatment of otitis externa with closed eardrum, in combination with local antibiotic therapy.
Dosage DESOCORT 0.1% Solution for auricular instillation 5 ml bottle
Do not use the ear solutions under pressure.
In order to avoid the unpleasant contact of the cold solution in the ear, warm the bottle between the hands before use.
Tilt your head, instill 3 to 6 drops and keep your head tilted for 10 to 15 minutes (ear bath), usually 3 times a day.
- Hyper-sensitivity to one of the compounds.
- Tympanic perforation of infectious or traumatic origin (see warnings and precautions for use).
Desocort side effects
- Possibility of sensitization to one of the components of the solution.
- Risk of vestibular or cochlear ototoxicity in open eardrum.
- Possibility of selection of resistant germs and mycosis development s.