Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
Active ingredients: Clobetasol
10 g tube
· Limited and resistant plates
o psoriasis, particularly in their palmar-plantar locations,
o lichenifications (neurodermatitis),
o Discoid lupus erythematosus,
· Hypertrophic scars
· Uninfected cortico-sensitive lesions, having resisted a corticosteroid of the lower category and limited in surface.
· After a generally brief attack treatment, the relay is possibly provided by a lower level corticosteroid.
· Each dermatosis must be treated with a corticosteroid of the most appropriate level knowing that according to the results, one can be led to substitute a product of a stronger or less strong activity on all or part of the lesions.
The cream form is more particularly intended for acute, oozing lesions.
Dosage DERMOVAL 0.05% 500 micrograms / g Cream Tube of 10 g
Treatment should be limited to 1 to 2 applications per day.
An increase in the number of daily applications may aggravate the adverse effects without improving the therapeutic effects.
The treatment of large areas requires monitoring of the number of tubes used.
It is advisable to apply the product in spaced keys, then to spread it while massaging slightly until it is entirely absorbed.
Some dermatoses (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis ...) make it desirable to stop gradually. It can be obtained by reducing the frequency of applications and / or by the use of a less strong or less dosed corticosteroid.
· Hypersensitivity to any of the products contained in the preparation,
· Primitive bacterial, viral, fungal or parasitic infections,
· Ulcerated lesions,
· Perioral dermatitis,
· Application on the eyelids (risk of glaucoma),
Dermoval side effects 0.05%
Prolonged use of corticosteroids of very strong and strong activity can lead to skin atrophy, telangiectasia (especially to be feared on the face), stretch marks (at the root of the limbs in particular, and occurring more readily in adolescents), ecchymotic purpura secondary to atrophy, skin fragility.
In the face, corticosteroids can create perioral dermatitis or aggravate rosacea (see sections Warnings and precautions for use and Contraindications ).
It can be observed a delay of healing of uninjured wounds, pressure ulcers, leg ulcers (see Contraindications section ).
Potential for systemic effects (see Warnings and Precautions for Use section ).
Acneiform or pustular eruptions, hypertrichosis, depigmentations have been reported.
Secondary infections, especially under occlusive dressing or in folds and allergic contact dermatoses have also been reported when using local corticosteroids.