Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
Active ingredients: Hydrocortisone
laboratory: Pfizer Sante Familiale
15 g tube
This medicine is indicated in adults and children over 6 years of age in case of:
- bites of nettles,
- Insect bites,
- localized sunburns.
Dosage DERMOFENAC DEHIDES 0.5% Cream Tube 15 g
RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 6 YEARS OLD.
2 applications a day.
An increase in the number of applications increases the risk of developing side effects without improving the therapeutic effects.
It is advisable to apply the product in spaced keys, then to spread it while massaging slightly until it is entirely absorbed.
Wash hands after application.
The duration of treatment is limited to three days.
- Hypersensitivity to one of the constituents of the cream, especially because of the presence of wool fat (lanolin).
- Ulcerated skin lesions, wounds.
- Bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic skin infections.
Do not apply to the breasts during breastfeeding because of the risk of ingestion of the product by the newborn.
Adverse effects Dermofenac itching
- This drug contains a corticosteroid of low activity and low dosage, the side effects described below are minimized.
- Prolonged use of corticosteroids of strong or very strong activity may cause skin atrophy, telangiectasia (to be particularly feared on the face), stretch marks (at the root of the limbs in particular, and occurring more readily in adolescents), an ecchymotic purpura secondary to atrophy, a fragility of the skin.
- These effects are rare with low activity corticosteroids such as 0.5% hydrocortisone. In the face, corticosteroids can create perioral dermatitis or aggravate rosacea.
- It may be observed a delay of healing of unstressed wounds, pressure ulcers, leg ulcers (see contraindications).
- Acneiform or pustular eruptions, hypertrichosis, depigmentations have been reported.
- Secondary infections, especially under occlusive dressing or in folds and allergic contact dermatoses, have also been reported when using local corticosteroids.
- Due to the presence of wool fat, risk of eczema of contact.