Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine
laboratory: Innotech Internat
Solution for cutaneous application
Bottle of 300 ml
Cleaning and adjunctive treatment of mucocutaneous diseases originally bacterial or likely to be infected.
Note: antiseptic agents are not sterilizing: they temporarily reduce the number of microorganisms.
Dosage DERMOBACTER 0, 5% / 0, 2% Solution for cutaneous application Bottle of 300 ml
The solution is used pure or diluted 1 or 2 times a day for 7 to 10 days.
· Pure use: in application on the skin
· Use diluted 1/10: in application on the mucous membranes. The diluted solution must be prepared extemporaneously and must not be stored.
The application will always be followed by careful rinsing.
· Hypersensitivity to any of the components, including chlorhexidine (or its chemical class) or benzalkonium chloride (from the quaternary ammonium family)
· Do not apply in eyes, ears,
· This product should not enter the ear canal, especially in cases of tympanic perforation, nor, in general, be in contact with nerve tissue or meninges.
· This preparation should not be used for disinfection of medical and surgical equipment.
Dermobacter side effects
Sensation of dryness of the skin and mucous membranes which is attenuated by careful rinsing.
Slight skin irritation at the beginning of applications.
Possibility of eczema of contact.