Generic drug from Pevaryl
Therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Econazole
Powder for cutaneous application
Bottle of 30 g
Cutaneous candidiasis encountered in the human clinic is usually due to Candida albicans. However, the detection of a candida on the skin can not constitute in itself an indication.
· Treatment of mycosis of macerated folds: genital intertrigo, sub-mammary, inter-digital ...
In some cases, it is recommended to treat the digestive tract simultaneously.
· Treatment :
o Intertrigo macerated genital and crural,
o Intertrigo of the toes.
Dosage DERMAZOL Gé 1% Powder for cutaneous application Bottle of 30 g
Regular twice-daily application until complete disappearance of the lesions.
Dust the lesions to be treated by sweeping the entire affected area.
DURATION OF THE TREATMENT
· Mycosis of the macerated folds: genital ntertrigo, sub-mammary, inter-digital ...
1 to 2 weeks
· Intertrigo macerated genital and crural
· Intertrigo of the toes.
2 to 3 weeks
· A concept of intolerance or sensitization to imiclazole derivatives, or to any of the constituents of the product.
Adverse effects Dermazol GE
· Due to the low resorption rate of econazole (0.5% - 2%) on healthy skin, the risk of systemic effects can be virtually ruled out.
However, on an injured skin, a large area, and in the infant, (because of the ratio surface / weight and the effect of occlusion of the layers) one must be attentive to this eventuality.
· Locally, the rare manifestations of intolerance are sensations of burns, or sometimes pruritus and redness of the skin; these events rarely lead to discontinuation of treatment (approximately 1.7% of cases).
· Very rare cases of contact eczema at the application site have been reported.