Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: Bourdaine
Box of 30
Short-term treatment of occasional constipation.
Dosage DEPURATIF DES ALPES Film-coated tablet Box of 30
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
1 tablet to swallow with a glass of water after the evening meal.
Do not exceed 8 to 10 days of treatment.
This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
- inflammatory organic colopathies (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease ...),
- occlusive or subocclusive syndrome,
- abdominal pain syndromes of undetermined cause,
- states of severe dehydration with electrolytic depletion,
- children under 10 years old.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended in the following situations:
- in children aged 10 to 15,
- in combination with drugs giving torsades de pointes (see interactions) [anti-arrhythmias (amiodarone, bretylium, disopyramide, quinidine, sotalol); non-antiarrhythmic (astemizole, bepridil, erythromycin IV, halofantrine, pentamidine, sultopride, terfenadine, vincamine)].
It is not recommended to administer this product during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Side effects Depuratif Des Alpes
- Possibility of diarrhea, abdominal pain s especially in subjects with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Possibility of hypokalemia.
- Sometimes, abnormal staining of urine without clinical significance.