Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Metabolism and nutrition
active ingredients: Calcium carbonate (E170), Cholecalciferol
laboratory: Zambon France
Granulate for oral solution
Box of 60 Sachets
- Correction of vitamin-calcium deficiencies in the elderly.
- Vitamin-calcium intake associated with specific treatments for osteoporosis, in patients who are deficient or at high risk of vitamin D-calcium deficiency.
Dosage DENSICAL VITAMIN D3 500 mg / 400 IU Granule for oral solution Box of 60 sachets
Reserved for adults.
The daily dosage is 2 sachets per day, 1 sachet morning and evening.
Dissolve the contents of the sachet in a large glass of water and immediately swallow the resulting solution.
Take this medicine away from meals.
- Hyper-sensitivity to one of the compounds.
- Hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, calcium lithiasis.
- Prolonged immobilization with hypercalciuria and / or hypercalcemia: Vitamin-calcium treatment should only be restarted after mobilization.
- Phenylketonuria (presence of aspartame).
Side effects Densical Vitamin D3
- Constipation, flatulence, nausea, epigastric pain, diarrhea.
- Hypercalciuria and exceptionally hypercalcemia in case of prolonged treatment at high dose.