Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: Trimebutine
laboratory: Pfizer Holding France
Granulate for oral suspension
Bottle of reconstituted suspension (+ graduated measuring cup) of 250 ml
Symptomatic treatment :
· Pain related to functional disorders of the digestive tract and bile ducts,
· Pain, transit disorders and intestinal discomfort related to intestinal functional disorders.
Dosage DEBRIDAT 24 mg / 5 mL Granule for oral suspension 250 ml reconstituted suspension bottle (graduated) 250 ml
Reconstitute the oral suspension by addition of non-carbonated mineral water to the mark on the vial.
1 graduation of the measuring cup of 15 ml, 3 times / day.
Exceptionally this dosage can be increased up to 6 graduations of the measuring cup of 15 ml per day.
In children under 5 years, it is recommended to use preferably DEBRIDAT CHILD AND NOURISHMENT 4.8 mg / ml, granulated for oral suspension in bottle, better suited to this age group.
However, the usual doses in children are:
· Up to 6 months: 1 graduation of the measuring cup of 2.5 ml, 2 to 3 times / day
· From 6 months to 1 year: 1 graduation of the measuring cup of 5 ml, 2 times / day
· From 1 to 5 years: 1 graduation of the measuring cup of 5 ml, 3 times / day
· Above 5 years: 1 graduation of the measuring cup of 10 ml, 3 times / day
about 1 graduation of the measuring cup of 5 ml per 5 kg of weight per day.
The suspension can be administered directly or mixed with a liquid.
Rinse the measuring cup carefully after use.
Undesirable effects Debridat
In clinical studies, rare cases of skin reactions have been reported.
Moreover, because of the presence of yellow orange S, risk of allergic reactions.