Treatments for oily hair must start with simple means, that is to say, use appropriate shampoos, practice care that does not attack the hair or the scalp.
Here are the first helpful tips:
- Use the shampoo in small quantities.
- Choose a shampoo with neutral PH and frequent use.
- Every other week, use a specific shampoo for oily hair, massaging the scalp very slowly.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Adopt a healthy diet by avoiding fat type charcuterie, pastries ...
Here is also a small "granny recipe" for oily hair:
Once a week, make a clay hair mask. For this, mix green clay powder, water and vinegar until a thick paste. Leave on the scalp for about ten minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Some essential oils also have degreasing virtues, such as orange or lavender. You can add a few drops to your shampoo.
Here are some tips on what not to do:
- Dry your hair with a dryer that is too hot because it speeds up the production of sebum.
- To screw her hair too often.
- Use a shampoo for baby or child: because they have a superfatting action that is not suitable for teenagers and adults.
- Rub your head too hard when shampooing or vigorously dry it with a towel.
- Make two successive shampoos, the second will have a stripping effect.
- Rinse hair with too hot water.
If despite all these tips, your hair remains greasy, ask the advice of your doctor, especially a dermatologist. He will try to make a diagnosis depending on the possible symptoms (dandruff, hair loss ...) that add to the oily hair. He can prescribe the appropriate treatments for your problem.
Test on hair loss
There are symptoms of an early loss of hair that do not deceive ... Evaluate your risk of suffering from hair loss!You want to react, to give your testimony or to ask a question? Appointment in our hair care FORUMS or A doctor answers you!
Read also :
> Films: causes to solutions
> Hair care to adopt
> Hair loss in women
> Lice: how to get rid of it?