Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
Active ingredients: Klebsiella pneumoniae
Box of 8
Prophylactic treatment of chronic relapsing respiratory infections (for two years or more or after tonsillectomy).
Dosage BIOSTIM Child 1 mg Capsule Box of 8
Administration mode :
In children under 6 years to avoid the risk of false route, the capsule will be opened and its contents will be mixed with a liquid or a food.
The therapeutic scheme is:
1 treatment per month for 3 consecutive months.
- 1st course of 8 days : 2 capsules a day - stop 3 weeks,
- 2nd course of 8 days : 1 capsule per day - stop 3 weeks,
- 3rd course of 8 days : 1 capsule per day.
- History of hypersensitivity to the product or any of its components.
- Child under one year old.
- In the current state of knowledge, the use of Biostim is to be avoided in subjects with autoimmune diseases.
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
Biostim Child Undesirable Effects
- General effects: rarely high fever (> = 39 ° C), isolated, unexplained and early onset (see warnings and precautions for use).
- Skin effects: rarely hypersensitivity reactions (urticaria, angioedema) and cutaneous reactions such as erythema and eczema, vascular purpura, erythema nodosum.
- Digestive effects: rarely nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
- ENT and respiratory effects: rarely rhinopharyngitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, asthma attacks and isolated coughs.