Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
Active ingredients: Klebsiella pneumoniae
Box of 8
- Prophylactic treatment of chronic relapsing respiratory infections (for two years or more or after tonsillectomy).
- Preventive treatment of superinfections of chronic bronchopathies in adults.
Dosage BIOSTIM 1 mg Coated tablet Box of 8
Administration mode :
Swallow the tablets without chewing preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.
In adults, the treatment regimen is: 1 treatment per month for 3 consecutive months.
- 1st course of 8 days : 2 tablets a day - stop 3 weeks,
- 2nd course of 8 days : 1 tablet a day - stop 3 weeks,
- 3rd course of 8 days : 1 tablet a day.
- History of hypersensitivity to the product or any of its components.
- Child under one year old.
- In the current state of knowledge, the use of Biostim is to be avoided in subjects with autoimmune diseases.
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
Due to the presence of sucrose, this drug is contraindicated in case of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
Biostim side effects
- General effects: rarely high fever (> = 39 ° C), isolated, unexplained and early onset (see warnings and precautions for use).
- Skin effects: rarely hypersensitivity reactions (urticaria, angioedema) and cutaneous reactions such as erythema and eczema, vascular purpura, erythema nodosum.
- Digestive effects: rarely nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
- ENT and respiratory effects: rarely rhinopharyngitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, asthma attacks and isolated coughs.