Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Anesthesia, resuscitation, analgesics
Active ingredients: Potassium chloride (E508), Sodium chloride, Glucose
laboratory: Fresenius Kabi France
Injection solution for IV infusion
- Carbohydrate caloric intake.
- Hydro-electrolytic equilibration.
- Dehydration whatever the cause.
Dosage BIONOLYTE G5 Solution for injection for infusion Box of 15 Pouches (PPP / SEB) overwrapped in 500 ml
The usual dosage should be adapted to the patient's needs according to the clinical condition, the weight and the results of the ionic, blood and urine examinations.
Administration mode :
Peripheral venous route, slow infusion in a large vessel, under strict aseptic conditions.
This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
- decompensated heart failure,
- severe respiratory failure,
- major liver failure,
- in combination with hyperkalemic diuretics (amiloride, spironolactone, triamterene) alone or in combination .
This solution should not be injected intramuscularly.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
The use of this drug is not recommended in combination with: angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and, by extrapolation, with angiotensin II receptor antagonists, tacrolimus (see interactions).
Side effects Bionolyte G5
Risk of edema due to hydrosodium overload.