Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Infectiology - Parasitology
Active Ingredients: Benzylpenicillin Benethamine, Benzylpenicillin Sodium
laboratory: Sanofi-Aventis France
Powder and Solution for IM Injectable Solution
Box of 1 Bottle of powder + 3 ml solvent ampoule
They arise from the antibacterial activity and pharmacokinetic characteristics of this drug. They take into account both the clinical studies that gave rise to this drug and its place in the range of antibacterial products currently available.
They are limited:
- infections due to germs defined as sensitive, especially in their manifestations:
. ENT and stomatological,
. renal, urogenital,
- the prophylaxis of RAA relapses,
Official recommendations concerning the appropriate use of antibacterials should be taken into account.
Dosage BICLINOCILLINE IM Powder and solution for solution for injection IM Box of 1 vial of powder + ampoule of solvent of 3 ml
Deep intramuscular route.
- Adults: 1 injection daily or every 2 days (1 million IU to 2 million IU).
. 1 injection every 2 days of 500000 IU (under 6 months).
. 1 injection every 2 days of 1 million IU (above 6 months).
This medicine MUST NEVER BE USED in case of penicillin allergy.
Do not inject IV.
NOT RECOMMENDED: This drug should NOT be used in combination with methotrexate.
Adverse effects Biclinocillin IM
- Allergic manifestations: fever, urticaria, eosinophilia, angioedema, exceptionally anaphylactic shock.
- Direct toxic manifestations: liver, central nervous system.
- reversible haematological reactions: anemia, thrombocytopenia, leucopenia.