Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active Ingredients: Small Holly, Hesperidin Methylchalcone, Ascorbic Acid (E300)
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Box of 60
· Adjunctive treatment of the functional manifestations of the venolymphatic insufficiency (heavy legs, pains, impatience of the primo-decubitus).
· Adjunctive treatment of functional signs related to the hemorrhoidal crisis.
Dosage BICIRKAN Film-coated tablet Box of 60
2 tablets daily in two doses during meals, 1 tablet in the morning, 1 tablet for lunch.
Due to the presence of ascorbic acid, avoid setting after 16 hours.
The tablet is swallowed as is with a glass of water during the meal.
This medicine is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to one of the constituents of the tablet.
Bicirkan side effects
· Digestive disorders: diarrhea sometimes severe (exposing to a risk of slimming and hydroelectrolytic disorders), quickly reversible at the end of the treatment.
· Nausea, gastralgia.
· Rare cases of maculopapular erythema and urticaria.
· Due to the presence of cochineal red, risk of allergic reactions.