Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Trolamine
laboratory: Johnson Johnson Consumer
Emulsion for cutaneous application
Pressurized bottle of 50 ml
- Treatment of superficial and small burns, including localized sunburns.
- Uninfected skin wounds.
Dosage BIAFINEACT 0, 67% Emulsion for cutaneous application Pressurized bottle of 50 ml
- Treatment of shallow and superficial burns, including localized sunburns: apply in a thick layer until skin refusal. Make penetrate by a light massage. Renew 2 to 4 times a day.
- Uninfected skin wounds: after cleansing the wound, apply a thick layer extending well beyond the surface of the lesion and renew applications to always maintain an excess of emulsion on the lesion.
- Allergy known to one of the components of the preparation.
- Hemorrhagic wound.
- Infected lesion.
Biafineact side effects
- Sometimes moderate and transient pains of tingling type after application.
- Rare contact allergy.
- May cause skin irritation due to the presence of propylene glycol.
- May cause local skin reactions (eg contact dermatitis) due to the presence of potassium sorbate.
- May cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed) due to the presence of sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate and sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate.
- Very rare case of contact eczema requiring immediate cessation of treatment.