Generic drug of Betaserc
Therapeutic Class: Neurology-Psychiatry
active ingredients: Betahistine
Box of 60
Symptomatic treatment of iterative vertigo with or without a cochlear sign.
Dosage BETAHISTINE QUALIMED 24 mg Tablet Box of 60
- This form is reserved for patients requiring a dosage of 48 mg per day of betahistine. In other cases, use a lower dosage.
- BETAHISTINE QUALIMED 24 mg, tablet will be administered at the rate of 1 tablet 2 times daily, preferably in the middle of the meal.
Duration of the treatment :
The duration of the recommended treatment is 2 to 3 months, to be renewed eventually according to the evolution of the disease, in continuous or discontinuous courses.
Administration mode :
The tablets should be swallowed without being chewed with a glass of water.
- hypersensitivity to any of the components of this medication,
- peptic ulcer thrust
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In the absence of data on passage into breast milk, the risk is not known; therefore, breastfeeding is not recommended while taking betahistine.
Adverse effects Betahistine Qualimed
- Most common side effects : gastralgia, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, diarrhea.
- More rarely : headache, asthenia, somnolence, hypersensitivity reactions.
- Exceptionally : thrombocytopenia, elevation of transaminases.