Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Metabolism and nutrition
Active Ingredients: Thiamine, Riboflavin (E101), Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid (E300), Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
laboratory: Bayer Healthcare
Box of 30
- This drug is indicated for disorders related to magnesium deficiency, especially in adults over 15 years. This medicine also contains calcium, zinc, vitamins B and C.
- This medicine contains magnesium.
- The association of a number of the following symptoms may suggest a magnesium deficiency:
. nervousness, irritability, mild anxiety, emotions, tiredness, minor sleep disorders.
. manifestations of anxiety, such as digestive spasms or palpitations (healthy heart).
. muscle cramps, tingling.
- Magnesium intake can improve these symptoms.
- In the absence of improvement of these symptoms after one month of treatment, it is not useful to continue it. Consult your doctor.
Dosage BEROCCA Film-coated tablet Box of 30
- 1 to 2 tablets a day, to be taken with a glass of water. - The usual duration of treatment is 1 month.
- allergy to one of the components,
- severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <30 ml / min),
hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, calcium lithiasis, tissue calcification,
- association with levodopa (see interactions).
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
Berocca side effects
Possibility of digestive intolerance.
Linked to the presence of vitamin B2 (riboflavin): risk of dark yellow coloring of the urine without clinical consequence.