Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Capsicum, Glycol salicylate
40 g tube
- Adjunctive treatment for decongestant purposes during ordinary respiratory conditions (colds, coughs, simple bronchitis).
- Adjunctive local treatment of pain of muscular and tendinoligamental origin.
Dosage BALM THE THERMOGENE Ointment tube 40 g
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT .
1 application morning and evening.
Apply the balm to the chest or the painful area and massage gently.
- Hypersensitivity to the various constituents and in particular to aspirin and salicylic acid.
- Dermatoses and skin lesions in evolution.
Linked to the presence of terpene derivatives:
. infants under 30 months,
. children with a history of seizures (febrile or not).
NOT RECOMMENDED :
In case of breastfeeding, it is preferable not to use this drug due to the absence of kinetic data on the passage of terpene derivatives in milk, and their potential neurological toxicity in the infant.
Adverse effects Baume le Thermogene
- Possibility of local irritation and allergic reaction.
- Due to the presence of terpene derivatives and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
. risk of seizures in infants and children
. possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly.