Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
Active ingredients: Methyl salicylate, Clove, Allspice
laboratory: Mayoly Spindler
100 g tube
Adjunctive local treatment of muscle and tendinoligament pain.
Dosage BAUME AROMA Cream Tube of 100 g
RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 7 YEARS.
- Apply in local massages on the painful area 1 to 2 times a day, until complete penetration.
- Wash hands after use.
- Allergy to salicylates, substances of close activity or to another component.
- Do not use on mucous membranes, eyes, oozing dermatitis, infected lesion or wound, or under occlusive dressing.
- Children with a history of febrile seizures or not (due to the presence of terpene derivatives).
- Do not apply on breasts when breastfeeding.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Breast-feeding: In case of breastfeeding, it is preferable not to use this drug due to the absence of kinetic data on the passage of terpene derivatives in milk, and their potential neurological toxicity in the infant.
Aroma Balm Side Effects
- Possible local allergic reaction requiring discontinuation of treatment.
- Possibility of normal erythematous reaction at the point of application.
- Due to the presence of terpene derivatives and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
. risk of seizures in children,
. possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly.