Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Metabolism and nutrition
active ingredients: Calcium ascorbate (E302)
Powder for oral solution
Sachets-dose Box of 20
· Treatment of vitamin C deficiency (scurvy) of the child.
Dosage CALCIUM ASCORBATE RICHARD 100 mg Powder for oral solution Sachets-dose Box of 20
200 to 500 mg of ascorbic acid per day, ie 2 to 5 sachets a day.
The contents of the sachet are to dissolve in a little water.
· Hypersensitivity to any of the components.
· Oxalic calcium renal lithiases for doses greater than 1 g / day.
Undesirable effects Calcium ascorbate Richard
In high doses higher than 1 g / day, possibility of:
· Digestive disorders (gastric burns, diarrhea),
· Urinary disorders (oxalic, cystic and uric lithiases),
· Haemolysis in G6PD deficient individuals.