Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
active ingredients: Arnica
50 g tube
Traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of bruises.
Dosage ARNICA MEDIFLOR 20% Gel Tube of 50 g
Dermal. Local application.
Reserved for adults and children from 1 year old.
Apply as soon as possible in light massages until complete penetration. Apply 2 to 3 times a day, renew.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to frost, allergy to the flower of arnica or any other plant of the same family.
- Child under one year old.
- Do not use on wounds, mucous membranes, eyes, infected lesions, oozing dermatitis, superinfected dermatosis.
Arnica Mediflor side effects
- Some cases of redness have been observed.
- Due to the presence of propylene glycol, risk of skin irritation.