Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: Bourdaine
Bottle of 45
Short-term treatment of occasional constipation.
Dosage ARKOGELULES BOURDAINE 310 mg Capsule Bottle of 45
Oral way. RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
1 or 2 capsules morning and evening, to be taken at the time of the meals with a large glass of water.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 8 to 10 days.
This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
- inflammatory organic colopathies (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease ...),
- occlusive or subocclusive syndrome,
- abdominal pain syndromes of undetermined cause,
- states of severe dehydration with electrolytic depletion,
- children under 10 years old.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This medicine is generally not recommended:
- in children from 10 to 15 years old.
in combination with drugs giving torsades de pointes (amiodarone, astemizole, bepridil, bretylium, disopyramide, erythromycin IV, halofantrine, pentamidine, quinidine, sparfloxacin, sotalol, sultopride, terfenadine, vincamine) (see interactions),
The use of this medicine is not recommended during breastfeeding.
Side effects Arkogelules Bourdaine
- Possibility of diarrhea, abdominal pain especially in subjects with irritable bowel.
- Possibility of hypokalemia.
- Sometimes, abnormal staining of urine without clinical significance.