Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
active ingredients: L-arginine
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Bottle of 250 ml
· Adjunctive treatment of dyspeptic disorders.
· Adjunctive treatment of functional asthenia.
· Congenital hyperammonemia by deficiency of the urea cycle.
Dosage ARGININE VEYRON 16, 4% Oral solution 250 ml bottle
Swallow with a little water.
Adult: 1 to 2 teaspoons, before the 3 main meals or at the time of troubles.
Adult and child over 6 years old: 1 teaspoon, 2 to 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 4 weeks.
Congenital hyperammonemia: 250 to 500 mg / kg / day.
· In infants: 1 to 5 teaspoons a day, to be diluted in water or in the bottle.
· In children: 5 to 10 teaspoons a day.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Side effects Arginine Veyron
Risk of diarrhea at high dose.