Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
active ingredients: Aphloïa, Hamamelis, Viburnum, Esculoside
laboratory: DB Pharma
Bottle of 150 ml
Traditionally used in:
- subjective manifestations of venous insufficiency such as heavy legs,
- hemorrhoidal symptomatology.
Dosage APHLOINE P Oral solution 150 ml bottle
- In the hemorrhoidal symptomatology: 2 teaspoons, 3 times a day.
- In subjective manifestations of venous insufficiency: 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day.
This drug is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to any of the constituents.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- Breast-feeding: Due to the lack of data on the passage of this drug into breast milk, use of it should be avoided during breastfeeding.
- This drug is generally not recommended in combination with (see chapter interactions):
. CNS depressants,
. non-selective MAOIs,
. drugs causing an antabuse reaction with alcohol,
. hypoglycemic sulfonamides.
Adverse effects Aphloine P
Minor digestive disorders.